Tuesday 4 January 2011

30 day blog challenge - day 04 - your favourite book

...i'm sorry, what?

...'scuse me whilst i go ask someone which their favourite child is....

i mean... what sort of a question is that to ask a bibliophile?!  come on - be realistic!

ok, ok - enough with that.  i have, as i'm sure you can imagine, manymany favourite books, for manymany reasons.  but if it counts, above all of these for sheer depth and scope and variety and storytelling and achievement is The Sandman, by...  oh, come on - surely you know me well enough by now...?

i could witter on about my myriad second favourites, but i'm not feeling too funky today, so i think i'll just leave it there, and head on over to Neil Gaiman's blog, to see if he's officially announced the happy news, yet...

(added edit: he did!  soooo happy for them both! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean! I think its impossible to pick a favourite book for me ><

    ReplyDelete